Here are the most recent media releases for Tartan Group's
- As the organizers of Social Media Camp prepare for the fifth annual conference, taking place from May 1 - 3, 2014, it has become apparent that few things have shifted more in the past five years than the role of social media in business.
- Canadian moving company AMJ Campbell is donating $250,000 and adding decals to many of their trucks across the country with the David Foster Foundation’s Be A Donor, Save A Life tagline, helping to raise awareness of the importance of organ donation and the work of the Foundation.
- The Cayuga Collection, a sustainable tourism resort and eco-lodge operator based in Central America, is extending a challenge to the right newlyweds as the award winning company continues its quest to perfect the marriage of luxury and sustainability while creating eco-honeymoon experiences.
- This year marks the 20th anniversary of operations for Rainforest Adventures, who opened their first park in Costa Rica in 1994, and have since gone on to create one of the world’s most recognized sustainable adventure park companies, with current operations in four countries and plans for expansion.
- Glenn and Teri Jampol, the owners of award-winning Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort, are on a mission to showcase the amazing flavors of Costa Rica for their guests during a six night, six day culinary tour, June 1 - 7, 2014.