Here are the most recent media releases for Tartan Group's
- Chairman David Foster is pleased to announce the addition of Gail Stephens and Walter Schneider to the David Foster Foundation board of directors.
- Known for fresh, organic, loose teas of the highest quality, Silk Road Tea has started a tea bag revolution, unveiling a new line of tea bags that keep the freshness and quality in and artificial flavours and sweeteners out.
- By simply showing an Inn at Laurel Point room key, all guests access VIP privileges and discounts at locally owned businesses around Victoria, BC – turning the key card into their own Key to the City.
- To help celebrate BC Day on Monday, Aug. 4, as well as the final month before school is back in session, the Robert Bateman Centre is opening their gallery doors, providing free admission for youth under 18 year of age, and launching a colouring activity for a chance to win a Bateman Birthday Party in the gallery.
- Adventure park and tour operator Rainforest Adventures is pleased to announce the appointment of three senior team members, helping to strengthen their sales and financial footprint throughout Central America and the Caribbean as they celebrate their 20th year of operations.