Here are the most recent media releases for Tartan Group's
- Comox Valley farmers are opening their back gates for an in-depth, behind the scenes tour where cyclists can explore, taste and experience the best of farm life and product during the fourth annual Comox Valley Farm Cycle Tour, Aug. 9 & 10, 2014.
- For the third consecutive year TELUS, Canada’s fastest growing national telecommunications company, will be lending its support to the David Foster Foundation Miracle Gala & Concert on Sept. 27, 2014 in Calgary.
- In its ongoing bid to bring attention to Costa Rica’s culinary experiences, Arenas Del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort has launched it third season of Culinary and Guest Chefs events, with an emphasis on two popular culinary trends: micro brews and gluten-free menus.
- Chairman David Foster received $500,000 for his namesake foundation on Tuesday, July 8, thanks to the support of two long-standing partners – Lions Club International and Jim Wilson, owner of DeerFields Clinic.
- When Rock the Shores fires up the capital region from July 11 to 13, musicians and festival goers will be able to improve the quality of the concert sound while also protecting their hearing, thanks to Jeff Germain, president of Island Beltone, former rock ‘n roll drummer and gold record holder.