Here are the most recent media releases for Tartan Group's
- The Harbour Air Group and Offsetters Climate Solutions have launched their new carbon offset portfolio in celebration of Earth Day, April 22, 2014, enhancing a program that has been in place between the two organizations since 2007.
- The city’s streets, parks, and waterfront are cleaner than usual this Earth Day, thanks to the efforts of the Victoria Sustainable Tourism Alliance (ViSTA), who in the period of one hour collected more than 21,000 pieces of garbage.
- Rainforest Adventures, with adventure parks throughout Central America and the Caribbean, is celebrating 20 years of combining adventure and environmental education by offering all park visitors up to 15 per cent off admission when booking online.
- Two-days of intense discussions among 300 delegates and representatives from nine different countries during the 2014 International Aboriginal Tourism Conference (IATC) concluded with the Aboriginal Tourism BC (AtBC) industry awards, honouring outstanding tourism leaders from across the province.
- Aboriginal Tourism BC (AtBC) today launched its new Aboriginal Travel Services (ATS), a full-service travel agency dedicated to the business and leisure needs of companies, First Nations bands, organizations and individuals throughout Canada.