Here are the most recent media releases for Tartan Group's
- Guests booking into the recently re-opened Oak Bay Beach Hotel will soon have to weigh their options when booking the new Experience Oak Bay package, designed to make the most of the resort-like surroundings and amenities available in Oak Bay, just minutes from downtown Victoria, BC.
- As mariners wind their way along the coast, Nimmo Bay Wilderness Resort (50°56’19.16”N & 126°41’4.22”W) will be ready to receive them with food that is as famous as its fly-fishing and wilderness adventures.
- Last week, Karen and John Lewis, the visionary founders of Lapa Rios Ecolodge in Costa Rica, celebrated the realization of a conservation dream that will result in the permanent protection of more than 900 acres of virgin rainforest in the Osa Peninsula, one of the most biologically rich regions in Central America.
- During the informal overview of David Foster Way with Mayor Fortin, David Foster announced a personal donation of $50,000 for the further development of the 5 Km harbour walkway plan.
- Rainforest Adventures parks in Costa Rica, Mexico, St Lucia and Jamaica are launching their annual Scream Season from June 1 to Aug. 30, 2013, extending added value to visitors, including free activity add-ons when they purchase park experiences.