Here are the most recent media releases for Tartan Group's
- Two-days of intense discussions among 300 delegates and representatives from nine different countries during the 2014 International Aboriginal Tourism Conference (IATC) concluded with the Aboriginal Tourism BC (AtBC) industry awards, honouring outstanding tourism leaders from across the province.
- Aboriginal Tourism BC (AtBC) today launched its new Aboriginal Travel Services (ATS), a full-service travel agency dedicated to the business and leisure needs of companies, First Nations bands, organizations and individuals throughout Canada.
- The eighth annual BC Shellfish & Seafood Festival – happening from June 13 to 22, 2014 – is expanding this year with a greater focus on expanding culinary activities, educational events and tours, helping to showcase the importance of the Valley’s role in the shellfish industry in British Columbia.
- Responding to the growing demand for authentic indigenous tourism experiences, Nimmo Bay Wilderness Resort has partnered with Sea Wolf Adventures so guests have the opportunity to explore the rich culture and history of BC’s coastal First Nations throughout the Broughton Archipelago and the Great Bear Rainforest.
- Offsetters Climate Solutions, North America’s leading carbon management solutions provider, is pleased to announce that they are partnering with Sustainable Brands to sponsor the Sustainable Brands 2014 San Diego conference.